Holiday Helpers of the Florida Keys asks the community to help bring a smile to a child’s face. As Monroe County’s economically challenged– the essence of service, construction, tourism and water/based economy — struggle to survive, sometimes juggling multiple jobs on weekends and late/night.
The Holiday Helpers Stores in Key West, Marathon, and Key Largo provides assistance through the holidays with gifts to those families in need.
Eligible parents walk through the store, empowered by the ability to pick free, new toys their children will want instead of just allocating non-specific toys to parents.
For more information: 305.809.5000
To get a Holiday Helpers Referral:
- Wesley House Family Services will be providing a referral form to their clients.
- If not a Wesley House client, please get Holiday Helpers Referral from:
- Salvation Army
- Early Learning Coalition
- Florida Keys Healthy Start
- Star of the Sea Outreach Mission (SOS)
- Or, if in a program with the Key West Police of MC Sheriff’s Department