Music on Stage
Coca Cola Truck!
Featuring a Sand Sculpture of a Snow Man
Free Helmets to those that don’t have one
Kid-Friendly Community Booths!
Providing free goodies for the kids! Games, crafts, giveaways, etc.!
Santa’s Selfie Booth!
Santa’s Workshop Booth!
Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen Booth!
Reindeer Games Booth!
Letters to Santa Booth!
Candyland Christmas Booth!
Santa’s Library Booth!
Deck the Halls Booth!
Nativity Scene Booth!
Merry Grinchmas! Booth!
Your GnomeTown Hospital!
Info & Schedule
- 4:00 pm: Gates to The Holiday Village are open. We suggest getting there early as we are expecting a large crowd.
- 4:30 – 6:30 pm: Photos with Santa on the Grand Stage.
- 6:30 – 7:00 pm: Local Performances on the Grand Stage.
- 7:00 pm: The “Best Bike” Contest begins on the Grand Stage.
- 8:00 pm: The BeLighted Bike ride begins in front of Amphitheater and follows the same route as the Fantasy Fest Parade with KWPD escorts. (Southard – Whitehead – Duval – South – Whitehead)
- 8:00 pm: Holiday Village is closed.
- PARKING & ARRIVAL:
- Amphitheater vehicle parking is limited. Vehicle parking is only permitted in the designated parking lots. The grass area across from the Amphitheater is reserved for bikes only.
- We suggest bikes, ride share, taxis, walking and we also encourage taking the Duval Loop.
- The Holiday Village inside the Amphitheater grounds is a “Bike Free Zone”. Please bring locks for your bikes and use the bike racks provided in the grass area across from the Amphitheater.
- TICKETS & ENTRY:
- Please have your email registration confirmation ready which includes the ticket with a scannable code.
- If you had them all sent to one email address, please forward to your friends so each person has a ticket. This will speed things up and provide us an accurate capacity count.
- All bike riders must complete the liability waiver and pay the entrance fee to receive a wristband.
- Wristbands get you access to the Holiday Village and Bike Ride.
- We are not collecting toys in lieu of the entrance fee this year. Please visit https://www.wesleyhouse.org/holidayhelpers/ to make a toy donation.
- WHAT TO BRING & NOT BRING…
- NO COOLERS. There will be Food Vendors with water, soft drinks, and snow cones.
- NO PETS. Unless certified as a service animal.
- Children must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- No large backpacks or bags — we will have security and police on-site performing checks if necessary.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted inside the Holiday Village.
Do not duplicate. If a copy of this ticket is made then the first scanned ticket will allow entry and any subsequent tickets
will be denied access. All customers must be able to show the credit card used to purchase their tickets and
bring a valid photo ID to the event. Failure to do so may result in a guest being denied access.
BeLighted Bike Ride & Holiday Village reserves the right to refuse entry or eject any guest from the park that violates park policies.