Live DJ from Party 105!
Music on Stage
Coca Cola Truck!
Featuring free photos and give-aways!
Kid-Friendly Community Booths!
Providing goodies for the kids! Games, crafts, giveaways, etc.!
Santa’s Selfie Booth!
Santa’s Workshop Booth!
Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen Booth!
Reindeer Games Booth!
Letters to Santa Booth!
Candyland Christmas Booth!
Santa’s Library Booth!
Deck the Halls Booth!
Nativity Scene Booth!
Merry Grinchmas! Booth!
FREE Bike Helmets!
Info & Schedule
The Wesley House Family Services’ 2nd Annual Holiday Village & BeLighted Bike Ride is the premiere family-friendly event to kick off the Holiday Season. The fun begins at 4 pm on Friday, December 2nd at the Coffee Butler Amphitheater in Truman Waterfront Park, Key West. The Holiday Village runs from 4 – 8 pm and the BeLighted Bike Ride leaves from the Amphitheater at 8 pm and follows the same route as the Fantasy Fest parade, up Whitehead, and down Duval Streets.
The Holiday Village is the family-friendly pre-party to the bike ride, featuring over 20 community booths offering games, goodies, and crafts for the kids, bounce houses, DJ, food trucks, and photos with Santa! Enter the “best bike” contest at 7 and then cruise Duval St. at 8 pm on your ultra-lighted bike! Costumes are encouraged!
Please reserve your tickets by clicking the link. You must acknowledge the waiver to purchase a ticket.
TICKETS ARE VIA TEXT MESSAGES. MAKE SURE YOU ENTER A VALID CELL PHONE FOR EACH TICKET HOLDER.
Kids, ages 4 – 17: $10
Ages 0 – 3: FREE
Bike Contest Entry with Ticket: $30
4:00 pm: Gates to The Holiday Village are open. We suggest getting there early as we are expecting a large crowd.
4:30 – 6:30 pm: Photos with Santa on the Grand Stage.
6:30 – 7:00 pm: Local Performances on the Grand Stage.
7:00 pm: The “Best Bike” Contest begins on the Grand Stage.
8:00 pm: The BeLighted Bike ride begins in front of the Amphitheater and follows the same route as the Fantasy Fest Parade with KWPD escorts. (Southard – Whitehead – Duval – South – Whitehead)
8:00 pm: Holiday Village is closed.
PARKING & ARRIVAL:
· Amphitheater vehicle parking is limited. Vehicle parking is only permitted in the designated parking lots. The grass area across from the Amphitheater is paid parking.
· We suggest bikes, rideshare, taxis, and walking and we also encourage taking the Duval Loop.
· The Holiday Village inside the Amphitheater grounds is a “Bike Free Zone”. Please bring locks for your bikes and use the bike racks provided in the grass area across from the Amphitheater.
TICKETS & ENTRY:
You will receive a text on Friday, December 2nd to self-check in. For faster entry into the Village, come to the Pre-Check booth and pick up your wristband. Others who have not completed the self-check, go to the Ticket Booth.
WHAT TO BRING & NOT BRING…
· NO COOLERS. There will be Food Vendors with water, soft drinks, and snow cones.
· NO PETS. Unless certified as a service animal.
· Children must be accompanied by a registered adult.
· No large backpacks or bags – we will have security and police on-site performing checks if necessary.
· Alcoholic beverages are not permitted inside the Holiday Village.
· Obviously, no weapons – Just Peace, Love, Happiness
Wesley House Family Services reserves the right to refuse entry or eject any guest from the park that violates park policies.